M.Sc. Business Intelligence & Data Science
Creative Use of Digital Data
In M.Sc. Business Intelligence & Data Science you combine two exciting disciplines: Business Administration and IT. With comprehensive knowledge of methods for intelligent data retrieval and analysis as well as for management consulting and analysis, you will meet the requirements of a big data specialist.
You will also spend the third semester abroad at one of our numerous partner universities. Your studies will end with a practice-oriented Master Thesis in the 4th semester.
Program Content M.Sc. Business Intelligence & Data Science
- Introduction to Data Science & Business Intelligence (2 ECTS)
- Database Systems & Information Integration (2 ECTS)
- ERP Systems (2 ECTS)
- IT-Management (2 ECTS)
- Software Engineering (2 ECTS)
- Programming (2 ECTS)
- Linear Algebra & Numerical Mathematics (2 ECTS)
- Structure-detecting Methods (2 ECTS)
- Structure-validating Procedures (2 ECTS)
- Corporate Governance & Business Ethics (2 ECTS)
- Cross Cultural Leadership (2 ECTS)
- Negotiation, Communication & Executive Presentations (2 ECTS)
Digital Business Structures & Processes
- Theory of the Firm (2 ECTS)
- Digital Process Management (2 ECTS)
- Digital Value Networks & Business Models (2 ECTS)
Work placement (12 ECTS)
MASTER'S THESIS (30 ECTS)
Fast Track: on the fast lane
With the option Fast Track the semester abroad is omitted and you shorten the work placement. This allows you to complete your master's degree in 3 semesters with 90 ECTS. You can find out everything you need to know from your study advisor.
Program content of M.Sc. Business Intelligence & Data Science
The combination of business fundamentals, programming knowledge and consulting aspects characterize the M.Sc. Business Intelligence & Data Science. Prof. Dr. Matthias Lederer explains the program content.
Do you have any questions about studying? Please contact us!
+49 151.41 97 68 03
They will be answered from Monday to Friday 10:00 a.m. – 03:00 p.m. or the next working day at the latest.
Dortmund & Cologne Campus
+49 231.97 51 39-42
Frankfurt/Main & Stuttgart Campus
+49 69.66 05 93 67-49
+49 89.2 00 03 50-42
Hamburg & Berlin Campus
+49 30.3 15 19 35-101