30 years Educational Competence
Accredited and officially recognised for an unlimited period
Anyone who has decided on a course of study is faced with the question: Which university is right for me? The most important criteria for first-year students, such as a semester abroad, the quality of teaching, career opportunities, partner universities or networking, shape your development and are therefore an integral part of ISM.
- best possible preparation for professional life
- ideal support by the Career Center
- committed university lecturers from the business world
- opportunity for professional development in national and international internships
- practical learning content and projects with well-known companies
Personal and individual
- small study groups & personal atmosphere
- individual support
- supervision ratio university teachers/students 1:7
- 100% Open Door Policy
Unlimited State recognition and top rankings
All study programs are consistently aligned with the requirements and in close dialog with the business community. In the regular university rankings, ISM achieves awards in the top group.
More info about the Rankings and Figures