At just 19 years old, Jie Zhou made a big decision: She moved thousands of miles away from her home country of China to Germany to study at ISM. "I wanted to explore the world and step out of my comfort zone. There is no more exciting privilege in life than discovering new places, meeting new people and simply surrounding yourself with traditions and cultures that are completely different from your own."
International School of Management (ISM)
Come and study at one of the best business schools in Germany
Participate in the Online Admission Test!
Job opportunities in Germany
You will get all the answers to your questions about careers on April 23rd 2021 at 12 noon (MEZ). In exchange with current students and alumni, you will learn more about the job search in Germany and your opportunities after graduation.
Early Bird – be quick & save
You don't know if you can be on campus for the start of the first semester in times of corona? No problem, please contact your study advisor.
Online-Infosession Bachelor’s Programs
If you want to find out more about our Bachelor’s Programs and the admission process don't miss our Info-Session via Zoom on May 12th, 2:00 p.m. (CET).
stu·dent·ISM [ˈstudn̩ts ɪzəm]
- Being more than a student [...], getting more out of your studies [...].
- Benefit from small study groups, a perfect learning atmosphere, internationality (over 190 partner universities) and professors with practical experience.
What are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
International School of Management
- international: around 190 partner universities
- practice-oriented: strong corporate network
- personal: small learning groups
- 7 campuses: Dortmund, Frankfurt/Main, Munich, Hamburg, Cologne, Stuttgart, Berlin
- unlimited state recognized
Inform yourself individually at any time and
get in touch for a consultation.
Check our Latest News
Our Network (excerpt)
Do you have any questions about studying? Please contact us!
Ask your questions regarding your studies via WhatsApp:
+49 151 41 97 68 03
Answers Monday to Friday 10:00 a.m. – 03:00 p.m. or the next working day at the latest.