Understanding how to use modern HR technologies to shape the digital transformation in companies is an important asset for tomorrow's managers. Experts on this topic are ISM graduates Johannes Koldehoff and Till Walter. Working for EY, they consult HR departments on how they can equip themselves for the future. Together they offered a workshop for ISM students that provided theoretical input as well as a lot of practical know-how on the topics of new work, change and transformation.
International School of Management (ISM)
Come and study at one of the best business schools in Germany
Participate in the Online Admission Test!
Early Bird – be quick & save
You don't know if you can be on campus for the start of the first semester in times of corona? No problem, please contact your study advisor.
stu·dent·ISM [ˈstudn̩ts ɪzəm]
- Being more than a student [...], getting more out of your studies [...].
- Benefit from small study groups, a perfect learning atmosphere, internationality (over 190 partner universities) and professors with practical experience.
What are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
International School of Management
- international: around 190 partner universities
- practice-oriented: strong corporate network
- personal: small learning groups
- 7 campuses: Dortmund, Frankfurt/Main, Munich, Hamburg, Cologne, Stuttgart, Berlin
- unlimited state recognized
Inform yourself individually at any time and
get in touch for a consultation.
Check our Latest News
Our Network (excerpt)
Do you have any questions about studying? Please contact us!
Ask your questions regarding your studies via WhatsApp:
+49 151 41 97 68 03
Answers Monday to Friday 10:00 a.m. – 03:00 p.m. or the next working day at the latest.