M.Sc. International Logistics & Supply Chain Management
Application – M.Sc. International Logistics & Supply Chain Management
Admission requirements and deadlines
This is what you need for the first check of your application:
(more details you will find under "Documents to be submitted")
- a successfully completed Bachelor's degree (transcript of records) comprising at least 180 ECTS points (for the Fast Track option: 210 ECTS points), or
- an equivalent course of study at an university, university of applied sciences or a foreign university of equivalent level,
- the required application documents (see below), and
- successful participation to the ISM admission test.
In addition to the general admission requirements, the following examination results must have been achieved in the first degree program:
- First degree (e.g. bachelor) in a course of study in Business Administration, Economics, Logistics/Transportation/SCM, (Business) Informatics, Industrial Engineering or Engineering.
- If you need more ECTS points, taking the ISM Pre-Master program (starts in spring semester) will allow you to additionally acquire missing ECTS points.
Please register online for the admission test. You will then receive a confirmation of enrollment with a link to our application portal and the concrete date of your test.
International applicants who require a visa for studying in Germany must submit their application documents by July 15th of the same year.
If you have any further questions regarding the application process and deadlines for students not requiring a visa, please contact our study advisors.
Do you have any questions about studying? Please contact us!
+49 151.41 97 68 03
Feel free to send us your questions from Monday to Friday. We'll respond to you from 10 am to 3 pm (CET) on weekdays. Looking forward to chat!
Dortmund, Cologne & Frankfurt/Main Campus
+49 231.97 51 39-42
Munich & Stuttgart Campus
+49 89.2 00 03 50-42
Berlin & Hamburg Campus
+49 30.3 15 19 35-175