M.Sc. International Management
Studying at an international level
During the first two semesters studying at ISM, you will deepen your already acquired business administration knowledge and learn how to convince the client of your strategy proposals with your competences in consulting projects. In order to sharpen your profile, you can choose your own major in International Controlling, International Operations or Digital Marketing.
You will spend the third semester at one of our numerous partner universities abroad.
You will then write your practice-oriented Master's thesis in the fourth semester. This means that you will receive your degree with 120 ECTS already in the fourth semester.
Program Content M.Sc. International Management
International Business Environment
- International Business Law (2 ECTS)
- International Financial Management (2 ECTS)
- International Financial Reporting (2 ECTS)
International Strategic Management
- Advanced Strategic Management (2 ECTS)
- Business Development (2 ECTS)
- International Business Game (2 ECTS)
- Innovation Management (2 ECTS)
- Project Management (2 ECTS)
- New Business Models & Design Thinking (2 ECTS)
- Global HR Management (2 ECTS)
- New Work in International Organizations (2 ECTS)
- Transformation in the Global Environment (2 ECTS)
- Corporate Governance & Business Ethics (2 ECTS)
- Negotiation, Communication & Executive Presentations (2 ECTS)
- Cross Cultural Leadership (2 ECTS)
Work placement (12 ECTS)
MASTER'S THESIS (30 ECTS)
Fast Track: On the Fast Lane
With the option "Fast Track" the semester abroad is omitted and you shorten your internship period. This allows you to complete your master's degree in only 3 semesters with 90 ECTS. Prerequisite: you bring 210 ECTS from your Bachelor (an alternative admission to Fast Track is possible via demonstrated work experience or by taking the ISM Pre-Master). Find out more from your study advisor.
Do you have any questions about studying? Please contact us!
+49 151.41 97 68 03
Your questions will be answered weekdays (Mo.-Fr.) from 10 am to 3 pm (CET) or the latest the next working day.
Dortmund & Cologne Campus
+49 231.97 51 39-42
Frankfurt/Main & Stuttgart Campus
+49 69.66 05 93 67-49
+49 89.2 00 03 50-42
Hamburg & Berlin Campus
+49 30.3 15 19 35-101