M.Sc. International Management
As a state-recognized, non-profit university the ISM is solely financed by tuition fees. The fees for the master’s program per semester (semester 1-3) are 6,180 Euro at campus Dortmund, Cologne, Stuttgart and Berlin and 6,480 Euro at campus Frankfurt/Main, Munich and Hamburg. The tuition fee for the last semester (semester 4) is only 1,200 Euro for the master's thesis.
The admission fee applies to international applicants that have a foreign citizenship or applicants that have not obtained their degree in Germany. Upon acceptance of a degree course place at the ISM the applicant has to pay an admission fee (deposit) of 7,000 Euro. With this payment the applicant may be eligible to receive additional services provided by the International Office prior to enrollment. The admission fee will be deducted in full from the tuition fees for the second semester in the degree course. The admission fee will be refunded in the event that the applicant proves that the visa application for a course of study at the ISM has been definitely rejected.
Once you are accepted as a student at the ISM you are required to pay enrollment fees, which amount to 600 Euro. From 2020, the enrollment fee for Non-EU-students is 1,500 Euro.
The ISM offers different grants and scholarships. You will find all financing opportunities in our financing brochure (PDF).
In order to simplify international payments, the ISM has established a cooperation with Flywire. This service can be used to pay the fees for the admission test, for example. Flywire takes care of the transfer along with calculating the currency difference (foreign currency to Euro). This is a simple and comfortable payment option to make your start at the ISM easier.
How to make a payment
- Enter your payment amounts and country of origin and click "Next".
- Select your preferred payment method from the options provided. Options may include bank transfer, debit/credit card in your home currency, electronic payment, or other local options.
- Enter your payer and student information to initiate your payment booking.
- Follow the instructions provided, based on your chosen payment method, to send funds to Flywire and complete your payment.
- Receive email and text status updates each step of the way, including a confirmation when your payment has been delivered to ISM. If you create a Flywire account, you can also track your payment by logging in at any time.
Do you have any questions about studying? Please contact us!
You can also ask questions regarding your studies via WhatsApp:
+49 151.41 97 68 03
They will be answered from Monday to Friday 10:00 a.m. – 03:00 p.m. or the next working day at the latest.
Frankfurt/Main & Cologne Campus
+49 69.66 05 93 67-49
Munich & Stuttgart Campus
+49 89.2 00 03 50-42
Hamburg & Berlin Campus
+49 30.3 15 19 35-101