M.Sc. International Management
Financing Opportunities - M.Sc. International Management
As a state-recognized, non-profit university the ISM is solely financed by tuition fees.
Per semester (EU/Non-EU) (4 semesters):
- 5,700 Euro per semester
- Master thesis fee is already included in the semester fee.
- Monthly payments are also possible.
- EU- & EWR-students: 600 Euro
- Non-EU students: 1,500 Euro
The admission deposit applies to international applicants who have a non-EU citizenship. Upon acceptance of a degree course place at the ISM, the applicant has to pay an admission deposit of 3,500 Euro.
This deposit will be deducted in full from the tuition fees of the first semester. If the contract is not signed, we will only retain a processing fee of 500 Euro. The admission fee will be refunded in the event that the applicant proves that the visa application for a course of study at the ISM has been definitely rejected.
If you fulfill the admission requirements, you will receive an offer/acceptance letter from us. Please sign this letter and - if you are an international student (non-EU) - then pay the deposit to university's bank account through Flywire. The deposit will be mentioned in the acceptance letter and will be deducted from your tuition fee. After you have paid the deposit, you will receive the letter of admission from the university and your tuition contract documents. You will need both for your visa application.
Grants and scholarships
The ISM offers different grants and scholarships. You will find all financing opportunities in our financing brochure (PDF).
In order to simplify international payments, the ISM has established a cooperation with Flywire. This service can be used to pay the fees for the admission test, for example. Flywire takes care of the transfer along with calculating the currency difference (foreign currency to Euro). This is a simple and comfortable payment option to make your start at the ISM easier.
How to make a payment
- Enter your payment amounts and country of origin and click "Next".
- Select your preferred payment method from the options provided. Options may include bank transfer, debit/credit card in your home currency, electronic payment, or other local options.
- Enter your payer and student information to initiate your payment booking.
- Follow the instructions provided, based on your chosen payment method, to send funds to Flywire and complete your payment.
- Receive email and text status updates each step of the way, including a confirmation when your payment has been delivered to ISM. If you create a Flywire account, you can also track your payment by logging in at any time.
Do you have any questions about studying? Please contact us!
+49 151.41 97 68 03
Feel free to send us your questions from Monday to Friday. We'll respond to you from 10 am to 3 pm (CET) on weekdays. Looking forward to chat!
Dortmund, Cologne & Frankfurt/Main Campus
+49 231.97 51 39-42
Munich & Stuttgart Campus
+49 89.2 00 03 50-42
Berlin & Hamburg Campus
+49 30.3 15 19 35-175