A Feel for the Right Figures
You will complete the first two semesters at one of our ISM locations. In addition to specific business management content, you will acquire in-depth specialist knowledge from the global financial sector. In addition, you can put your personal focus on accounting or controlling.
In the third semester you will study at a foreign partner university of the ISM in order to illuminate the international perspective of the subject.
A practical phase, consulting projects and the practice-oriented Master's thesis in the 4th semester are integrated into the studies.
Program Content M.Sc. Finance
- Asset Management (3 ECTS)
- Corporate Finance (3 ECTS)
- Capital Market Theory (2 ECTS)
- Derivatives (2 ECTS)
- Option Pricing Theory (2 ECTS)
Accounting & Taxation & Law
- International Business Law (2 ECTS)
- International Accounting (2 ECTS)
- International Taxation (2 ECTS)
- Financial Mathematics (2 ECTS)
- Investment & Financing (2 ECTS)
- Statistics & Financial Modelling (2 ECTS)
- Corporate Governance & Business Ehtics (2 ECTS)
- Negotiation, Communication & Exec. Presentations (2 ECTS)
- Cross Cultural Leadership (2 ECTS)
Work placement (12 ECTS)
MASTER'S THESIS (30 ECTS)
Fast Track: On the Fast Lane
With the option "Fast Track" the semester abroad is omitted and you shorten your internship period. This allows you to complete your master's degree in only 3 semesters with 90 ECTS. Prerequisite: you bring 210 ECTS from your Bachelor (an alternative admission to Fast Track is possible via demonstrated work experience or by taking the ISM Pre-Master). Find out more from your study advisor.
Do you have any questions about studying? Please contact us!
+49 151.41 97 68 03
Your questions will be answered weekdays (Mo.-Fr.) from 10 am to 3 pm (CET) or the latest the next working day.
Dortmund & Cologne Campus
+49 231.97 51 39-42
Frankfurt/Main & Stuttgart Campus
+49 69.66 05 93 67-49
+49 89.2 00 03 50-42
Hamburg & Berlin Campus
+49 30.3 15 19 35-101