Achieve international double qualification
In financial management, you have the opportunity to acquire an international double degree. In addition to the ISM Master's degree, the double degree also entitles you to a Master's degree from an international partner university. Depending on the partner university, this is even possible during your integrated semester abroad.
You can earn two Master's degrees in two or two and a half years. The double degree also strengthens your linguistic and intercultural skills and expands your personal network through international students and lecturers.
Together with renowned and international partner universities, ISM offers you a high-quality range of courses with specific focus on finance or financial economics, banking & financial services management.
The following double degrees are available in the M.Sc. Finance program:
- Bond University (German-Australian Double Degree, PDF)
- Boston University (German-U.S. Double Degree, PDF)
- Virginia Commonwealth University (German-U.S. Double Degree, PDF)
- East China University of Science and Technology (German-Chinese Double Degree, PDF)
- Lancaster University (German-U.K. Double Degree, PDF)
- Edinburgh Napier University (German-U.K. Double Degree, PDF)
- INSEEC (German-French Double Degree, PDF)
Do you have any questions about studying? Please contact us!
You can also ask questions regarding your studies via WhatsApp:
+49 151.41 97 68 03
They will be answered from Monday to Friday 10:00 a.m. – 03:00 p.m. or the next working day at the latest.
Frankfurt/Main & Cologne Campus
+49 69.66 05 93 67-49
Munich & Stuttgart Campus
+49 89.2 00 03 50-42
Hamburg & Berlin Campus
+49 30.3 15 19 35-101