Financing Opportunities - M.Sc. International Management
As a state-recognized, non-profit university the ISM is solely financed by tuition fees.
Per semester (4 semesters):
- 5,700 Euro per semester
- Master thesis fee is already included in the semester fee.
- Monthly payments are also possible. Please contact your study advisor for more information.
- EU- & EWR-students: 600 Euro
- Non-EU students: 1,500 Euro
The admission deposit applies only to international applicants who have a non-EU citizenship. Upon acceptance of a degree course place at the ISM, the applicant has to pay an admission deposit of 3,500 Euro.
This deposit will be deducted in full from the tuition fees of the first semester. (so he/she will only pay the remaining 2,700 Euro for the first study semester). If the contract is not signed, we will only retain a processing fee of 500 Euro. The admission deposit fee will be refunded in the event that the applicant proves that the visa application for a course of study at the ISM has been definitely rejected.
If you fulfill the admission requirements, you will receive an offer/acceptance letter from us. Please sign this letter and - if you are an international student (non-EU) - pay the deposit to our university's ISM bank account through Flywire. The deposit will be mentioned in the acceptance letter and will be then deducted from your tuition fee. After you have paid the deposit, you will receive the letter of admission from the university and your tuition contract documents. You will need both for your visa application.
Grants and Scholarships
The ISM offers different grants and scholarships, including partial and some full scholarships. Other study financing options are available from third parties.
If you would like to apply for an ISM scholarship, applications can be submitted with an already passed ISM admission test for the
- upcoming summer semester from November 15 until December 15
- upcoming winter semester from May 15 until June 15.
In order to simplify international payments, the ISM has established a cooperation with Flywire. This service can be used to pay the fees for the admission test, for example. Flywire takes care of the transfer along with calculating the currency difference (foreign currency to Euro). This is a simple and comfortable payment option to make your start at the ISM easier.
How to make a payment
- Enter your payment amounts and country of origin and click "Next".
- Select your preferred payment method from the options provided. Options may include bank transfer, debit/credit card in your home currency, electronic payment, or other local options.
- Enter your payer and student information to initiate your payment booking.
- Follow the instructions provided, based on your chosen payment method, to send funds to Flywire and complete your payment.
- Receive email and text status updates each step of the way, including a confirmation when your payment has been delivered to ISM. If you create a Flywire account, you can also track your payment by logging in at any time.
Do you have any questions about studying? Please contact us!
+49 151.41 97 68 03
Feel free to send us your questions from Monday to Friday. We'll respond to you from 10 am to 3 pm (CET) on weekdays. Looking forward to chat!
Dortmund, Berlin & Hamburg Campus
+49 30.3 15 19 35-175
Frankfurt/Main, Cologne & Stuttgart Campus
+49 69.66 05 93 67-49
+49 89.2 00 03 50-42