M.A. Strategic Marketing Management
Qualification as Marketing Expert
In the first two semesters you will study at ISM. You will learn to analyze dynamic framework conditions and to determine promising market positions through qualitative and quantitative market research.
The third semester takes you abroad to one of our partner universities.
Your studies will be completed with a practice-oriented Master's thesis in the fourth semester.
The International Office will support you in your selection and application.
Program Content M.A. Strategic Marketing Management
- Consumer Behaviour (2 ECTS)
- Advanced Market Research (2 ECTS)
- Applied Statistics (2 ECTS)
- Marketing Strategies & Planning (2 ECTS)
- Brand Management (2 ECTS)
- Trademark & Unfair Competition Law (2 ECTS)
- Above-the-Line-Communication (2 ECTS)
- Media Planning (2 ECTS)
- Integrated Communication (2 ECTS)
- Corporate Governance & Business Ethics (2 ECTS)
- Negotiation, Communication & Executive Presentations (2 ECTS)
- Cross Cultural Leadership (2 ECTS)
Work placement (12 ECTS)
MASTER'S THESIS (30 ECTS)
Fast Track: on the fast lane
With the option Fast Track the semester abroad is omitted and you shorten the work placement. This allows you to complete your master's degree in 3 semesters with 90 ECTS. You can find out everything you need to know from your study advisor.
Do you have any questions about studying? Please contact us!
+49 151.41 97 68 03
They will be answered from Monday to Friday 10:00 a.m. – 03:00 p.m. or the next working day at the latest.
Dortmund & Cologne Campus
+49 231.97 51 39-42
Frankfurt/Main & Stuttgart Campus
+49 69.66 05 93 67-49
+49 89.2 00 03 50-42
Hamburg & Berlin Campus
+49 30.3 15 19 35-101