M.A. Strategic Marketing Management
Qualification as Marketing Expert
In the first two semesters you will study at ISM. You will learn to analyze dynamic framework conditions and to determine promising market positions through qualitative and quantitative market research.
The third semester takes you abroad to one of our partner universities.
Your studies will be completed with a practice-oriented Master's thesis in the fourth semester.
The International Office will support you in your selection and application.
Program Content M.A. Strategic Marketing Management
- Consumer Behaviour (2 ECTS)
- Advanced Market Research (2 ECTS)
- Applied Statistics (2 ECTS)
- Marketing Strategies & Planning (2 ECTS)
- Brand Management (2 ECTS)
- Trademark & Unfair Competition Law (2 ECTS)
- Above-the-Line-Communication (2 ECTS)
- Media Planning (2 ECTS)
- Integrated Communication (2 ECTS)
- Corporate Governance & Business Ethics (2 ECTS)
- Negotiation, Communication & Executive Presentations (2 ECTS)
- Cross Cultural Leadership (2 ECTS)
Work placement (12 ECTS)
MASTER'S THESIS (30 ECTS)
Fast Track: On the Fast Lane
With the option "Fast Track" the semester abroad is omitted and you shorten your internship period. This allows you to complete your master's degree in only 3 semesters with 90 ECTS. Prerequisite: you bring 210 ECTS from your Bachelor (an alternative admission to Fast Track is possible via demonstrated work experience or by taking the ISM Pre-Master). Find out more from your study advisor.
Do you have any questions about studying? Please contact us!
+49 151.41 97 68 03
Your questions will be answered weekdays (Mo.-Fr.) from 10 am to 3 pm (CET) or the latest the next working day.
Dortmund & Cologne Campus
+49 231.97 51 39-42
Frankfurt/Main & Stuttgart Campus
+49 69.66 05 93 67-49
+49 89.2 00 03 50-42
Hamburg & Berlin Campus
+49 30.3 15 19 35-101