M.A. Strategic Marketing Management
Application – M.A. Strategic Marketing Management
Admission requirements and deadlinesThis is what you need for the first check of your registration:
(more details you will find under Documents to be submitted)
- Curriculum vitae
- A successfully completed bachelor's degree (transcript of records), comprising at least 180 ECTS points, for the Fast Track 210 ECTS points, or
- an equivalent course of study at a university or university of applied sciences or a foreign university of equivalent level, and
Examinations must have been taken in one of the following subject areas:
- Economics with a minimum of 30 ECTS credits, or
- Business related topics in the fields of communication or media sciences with a minimum of 30 ECTS credits or
- Economic topics in the fields of social sciences or psychology with a minimum of 30 ECTS credits.
Please register online for the admission test. You will then receive a confirmation of enrolment with a link to our application portal and the concrete date.
International applicants who require a visa for studying in Germany must submit their application documents by July 15th of the same year.
If you have any further questions regarding the application procedure, please contact your Study Advisor.
Do you have any questions about studying? Please contact us!
+49 151.41 97 68 03
Your questions will be answered weekdays (Mo.-Fr.) from 10 am to 3 pm (CET) or the latest the next working day.
Dortmund & Cologne Campus
+49 231.97 51 39-42
Frankfurt/Main & Stuttgart Campus
+49 69.66 05 93 67-49
+49 89.2 00 03 50-42
Hamburg & Berlin Campus
+49 30.3 15 19 35-101