MBA General Management (part-time)
Professional & Personal Development at an International Level
In the MBA part-time program, a combination of seminars, case studies, company projects and three integrated foreign modules in the USA, India and Hong Kong give students an interdisciplinary overview of all areas of management. The English-language program motivates participants to expand their skills and develop leadership qualities.
Managing the Business in the International Environment
- Strategic Management (3 ECTS)
- Managing in the Global Environment (2,5 ECTS)
- Managerial Economics (2,5 ECTS)
- Risk Management (2,5 ECTS)
- Crisis Management (2,5 ECTS)
- Change Management (3 ECTS)
- Cross Cultural Leadership (2,5 ECTS)
- Corporate Governance & Business Ethics (2,5 ECTS)
- Negotiation, Communication & Executive Presentations (3 ECTS)
THESIS (18 ECTS)
Do you have any questions about studying? Please contact us!
You can also ask questions regarding your studies via WhatsApp:
+49 151.41 97 68 03
They will be answered from Monday to Friday 10:00 am – 03:00 pm or the next working day at the latest.