MBA General Management (part-time)
How Can I Apply?
To be admitted to this study program, you need to prove that you have
- successfully completed your first study program with a minimum study period of six semesters at a university or
- an equivalent foreign higher education establishment,
- at least between two or three years' professional experience after the first degree and
- an adequate command of the English language (TOEFL/IELTS).
Registrations are welcome at any time and will be considered for an intake in the next academic year, provided that sufficient places are available.
The deadline for the application is February 28.
Documents to be submitted
We need the following documents from you:
- Curriculum vitae and two passport photos.
The CV should be in tabular form. Two letters of reference from university professors or employers the letters of reference should prove your suitability for participation in the MBA programme from the perspective of university professors and / or previous or current employers.
- Two letters of reference from university professors or employers.
- Certificate of the first university degree, if applicable other university certificates acquired. Please attach at least one certificate of a university degree completed by the time of application.
- Certificate of professional activity.
Please enclose all work/internship certificates from previous employers.
- Letter of Motivation.
Describe to us with short, concise sentences (maximum one DIN A4 page) why you would like to study at the ISM and why the admissions committee should give you a confirmation.
- Proof of existing language skills in English:
- English certificate - at least level B2 according to European reference framework (must not be older than two years), e.g. TOEFL (at least 80 points internet-based), IELTS (6.0 or better), or
- at least 30 ECTS in an English-language university programme or
- Native speaker (case-by-case examination)
Do you have any questions about studying? Please contact us!
You can also ask questions regarding your studies via WhatsApp:
+49 151.41 97 68 03
They will be answered from Monday to Friday 10:00 am – 03:00 pm or the next working day at the latest.