M.A. Luxury, Fashion & Sales Management
Best Equipped for the Luxury and Consumer Goods Industry
The Master Fashion Management is carried out in three semesters plus the practice-oriented Master thesis. In the first semester you will get to know different sales structures, but also the right choice of real estate for your retail strategy. Pricing and product development of luxury goods also play a role at the beginning of your studies. Modules from the areas of customer relationship management, brand management and design management are built on this.
You will spend the third semester of your Master's in Fashion Management at a foreign university that cooperates closely with ISM in order to shed light on the international perspective of the subject and promote intercultural skills.
The course is rounded off by a practical phase and practical projects integrated into the lectures.
Program Content M.A. Luxury, Fashion & Sales Management
Fundamentals of Luxury & Fashion Management
- Strategies, Markets & Players (2 ECTS)
- Consumer Behaviour (2 ECTS)
- Trademark Law & Copyright (2 ECTS)
- Brand Identity, Value & Pricing (2 ECTS)
- Brand Architecture (2 ECTS)
- Luxury Brand Communication, Media Planning & Controlling (2 ECTS)
Design & Operation Management
- Industrial & Product Design (2 ECTS)
- Luxury & Fashion Buying (2 ECTS)
- Supply Chain & Operations Management (2 ECTS)
- Qualitative Market Research (2 ECTS)
- Advanced (quantitative) Market Research (2 ECTS)
- Marketing Analytics & Data-driven Marketing (2 ECTS)
- Sales Performance Management (2 ECTS)
- E-Tailing (2 ECTS)
- Recruitment & Training Strategies (2 ECTS)
Work placement (12 ECTS)
MASTER'S THESIS (30 ECTS)
Fast Track: On the Fast Lane
With the option "Fast Track" the semester abroad is omitted and you shorten your internship period. This allows you to complete your master's degree in only 3 semesters with 90 ECTS. Prerequisite: you bring 210 ECTS from your Bachelor (an alternative admission to Fast Track is possible via demonstrated work experience or by taking the ISM Pre-Master). Find out more from your study advisor.
Do you have any questions about studying? Please contact us!
+49 151.41 97 68 03
Your questions will be answered weekdays (Mo.-Fr.) from 10 am to 3 pm (CET) or the latest the next working day.
Dortmund & Cologne Campus
+49 231.97 51 39-42
Frankfurt/Main & Stuttgart Campus
+49 69.66 05 93 67-49
+49 89.2 00 03 50-42
Hamburg & Berlin Campus
+49 30.3 15 19 35-101