M.A. Luxury, Fashion & Sales Management
International double degree
An international double degree can be obtained in fashion management. In addition to the Master's degree at the ISM, you can also obtain a second, internationally recognized Master's degree in two or two and a half years. The decisive step for your international career is supported by the expansion of your personal network with international students and lecturers. In addition, you will consolidate your linguistic and intercultural skills with a double degree.
With renowned international partner universities and degree program-specific specializations such as International Marketing Management, Multinational Commerce, Project Management or Management, ISM offers you a high-quality range of courses.
In the M.A. Luxury, Fashion & Sales Management program, you can choose from the following double degrees:
- Bond University (German-Australian Degree, PDF)
- Boston University (German-U.S. Degree, PDF)
- Edinburgh Napier University (German-U.K. Degree, PDF)
- Ecole de Management de Normandie (German-French Degree)
- Lancaster University (German-U.K. Degree, PDF)
- INSEEC (German-French Degree, PDF)
- Pôle Universitaire Léonard de Vinci (German-French Degree, PDF)
- Universitat Ramon Llull (German-Spanish Degree, PDF)
The dual degree is not available with the Fast Track option, so this means that the study period cannot be shortened in this case.
Do you have any questions about studying? Please contact us!
+49 151.41 97 68 03
Feel free to send us your questions from Monday to Friday. We'll respond to you from 10 am to 3 pm (CET) on weekdays. Looking forward to chat!
Dortmund, Cologne & Frankfurt/Main Campus
+49 231.97 51 39-42
Munich & Stuttgart Campus
+49 89.2 00 03 50-42
Berlin & Hamburg Campus
+49 30.3 15 19 35-175