M.A. Strategic Sports Management
Acquire Specialist Knowledge in Sports Management
The Master in Strategic Sports Management focuses on imparting management-specific knowledge as well as future- and practice-oriented competencies for the assumption of management tasks in the sports sector.
To gain international experience, you will additionally spend the third semester abroad at one of our numerous partner universities. Your studies conclude with a practice-oriented master's thesis in the fourth semester.
Program Content Sports Management Master
- Corporate Governance & Business Ethics (2 ECTS)
- Negotiation, Communication & Executive Presentations (2 ECTS)
- Cross Cultural Leadership (2 ECTS)
Strategy & Innovation in Sports
- Business Models & Strategies in Sports (2 ECTS)
- Value Creation & Sport Platform Strategy (2 ECTS)
- Innovation Management (2 ECTS)
Strategic Sports Marketing
- Marketing & Sales Management in Sports (2 ECTS)
- Brand Management in Sports (2 ECTS)
- Sport Sponsoring & Media Management (2 ECTS)
Research and Evaluation in Sports
- Evaluation Methods in Sports (2 ECTS)
- Evaluating Sports Brands (2 ECTS)
- Research Project Management (2 ECTS)
Sustainability in Sports
- Sustainable Sports Organizations (2 ECTS)
- Sustainabe Sports Events (2 ECTS)
- New Business Models & Design Thinking in Sports (2 ECTS)
Fast Track: On the Fast Lane
With the option "Fast Track" the semester abroad is omitted and you shorten your internship period. This allows you to complete your master's degree in only 3 semesters with 90 ECTS. Prerequisite: you bring 210 ECTS from your Bachelor (an alternative admission to Fast Track is possible via demonstrated work experience or by taking the ISM Pre-Master). Find out more from your study advisor.
Do you have any questions about studying? Please contact us!
+49 151.41 97 68 03
Your questions will be answered weekdays (Mo.-Fr.) from 10 am to 3 pm (CET) or the latest the next working day.
Dortmund & Cologne Campus
+49 231.97 51 39-42
Frankfurt/Main & Stuttgart Campus
+49 69.66 05 93 67-49
+49 89.2 00 03 50-42
Berlin & Hamburg Campus
+49 30.3 15 19 35-175