M.A. Strategic Sports Management
Application – Master in Strategic Sports Management
Admission requirements and deadlines
This is what you need for the initial check of your application:
(more details you will find under "Documents to be submitted")
- a successfully completed Bachelor's degree (transcript of records) comprising at least 180 ECTS points (for the Fast Track option: 210 ECTS points), or
- an equivalent course of study at an university, university of applied sciences or a foreign university of equivalent level,
- the required application documents (see below), and
- successful participation to the ISM admission test.
In addition to the general admission requirements, the following examination results must have been achieved in the first degree program:
- Applicants to the program must have completed their first degree (bachelor) in Sports Management or Economics .
- Alternatively, applicants could have successfully completed examinations at Bachelor level or higher studies amounting to at least 30 ECTS points from the subject areas of Economics, Marketing, PR or Market Research.
- Missing subject-specific ECTS points can be replaced by qualified work experience or corresponding internships. If you need more ECTS points, also taking the ISM Pre-Master program (starts each spring semester) will allow you to acquire missing ECTS.
Please register online for an admission test. You will then receive a confirmation of enrollment with a link to our application portal and the concrete date of your test.
International applicants who require a visa for studying in Germany please submit their application documents by July 15th of the same year.
If you have any further questions regarding the application process and deadlines for students not requiring a visa, please contact our study advisors.
Do you have any questions about studying? Please contact us!
+49 151.41 97 68 03
Your questions will be answered weekdays (Mo.-Fr.) from 10 am to 3 pm (CET) or the latest the next working day.
Dortmund & Cologne Campus
+49 231.97 51 39-42
Frankfurt/Main & Stuttgart Campus
+49 69.66 05 93 67-49
+49 89.2 00 03 50-42
Berlin & Hamburg Campus
+49 30.3 15 19 35-175