M.Sc. International Business
Business for All - Study International Business
The students receive a sound business management education in a foreign master's programme. Due to the international focus of the program of foreign Masters in International Business, they are trained as international management experts.
In addition to the basic principles of business administration, accounting and controlling, the prospective managers also learn about human resource management, international marketing and international business management.
You will also expand your language skills.
Program Content M.Sc. International Business
Principles of Business Administration
- Principles of Procurement & Production (2,5 ECTS)
- Principles of Marketing (2,5 ECTS)
Financial Reporting & Taxation
- Financial Reporting (3,5 ECTS)
- Taxation (1,5 ECTS)
Management Theory & Practice
- Corporate Management (2,5 ECTS)
- Strategic Management (2,5 ECTS)
Quantitative Methods for Business
- Business Mathematics (2,5 ECTS)
- Statistics (2,5 ECTS)
- International Management (2,5 ECTS)
- Intercultural Management (2,5 ECTS)
Principles of Finance
- Investment Theory & Finance (2,5 ECTS)
- Cost Accounting (2,5 ECTS)
MASTER'S THESIS (30 ECTS)
Do you have any questions about studying? Please contact us!
+49 151.41 97 68 03
Your questions will be answered weekdays (Mo.-Fr.) from 10 am to 3 pm (CET) or the latest the next working day.
Dortmund & Cologne Campus
+49 231.97 51 39-42
Frankfurt/Main & Stuttgart Campus
+49 69.66 05 93 67-49
+49 89.2 00 03 50-42
Berlin & Hamburg Campus
+49 30.3 15 19 35-175