M.A. International Business
How Can I Apply?
For the admission to the course of study, the following proof is required:
- a successfully completed bachelor's degree, comprising at least 180 ECTS points, or
- an equivalent course of study at a university or university of applied sciences or a foreign university of equivalent level, and
- the submission of the application documents as well as
- participation in a multi-level entrance test (written and oral).
Please register online or in writing with the application form for the admission test. You will then receive a confirmation of enrolment with the concrete date.
Please submit your application documents no later than two working days before your admission test.
International applicants who require a visa for studying in Germany must submit their application documents by December 15th of the same year.
ISM Bachelor graduates should also register online for the admission test.
If you have any further questions regarding the application procedure, please contact the Student Advisory Service.
Documents to be submitted
We need the following documents from you:
- Completed application form.
You can download the application form (PDF) or receive it after registering online for the admission test.
- Curriculum vitae in tabular form.
- Copy of your ID card.
- Two current original passport photos (please no printouts) in colour.
These can be submitted up to the start of your studies.
- Letter of Motivation.
Describe to us with short, concise sentences (maximum one DIN A4 page) why you would like to study at the ISM and why the admissions committee should give you a confirmation - in English or German.
- Certified (authenticated) copy of your degree certificate (in English or German).
If you have not been awarded your degree certificate when you apply to the ISM, please attach a recent overview of your grades in the examinations you have taken so far.
- Proof of knowledge of the English language.
You should prove your proficiency in the English language as follows:
- TOEFL (at least a score of 80, internet-based) or
- IELTS (at least 6.0) or
- Cambridge (FCE) or
- A degree in English studies or
- At least 30 ECTS in an English-language higher education program or
- you are a native speaker (assessed on a case-by-case basis).
- Proof of health insurance.
Do you have any questions about studying? Please contact us!
You can also ask questions regarding your studies via WhatsApp:
+49 151.41 97 68 03
They will be answered from Monday to Friday 10:00 a.m. – 03:00 p.m. or the next working day at the latest.
Frankfurt/Main & Cologne Campus
+49 69.66 05 93 67-49
Munich & Stuttgart Campus
+49 89.2 00 03 50-42
Hamburg & Berlin Campus
+49 30.3 15 19 35-101