B.Sc. Finance & Management
Financing Opportunities - B.Sc. Finance & Management
As a state-recognized, non-profit university the ISM is solely financed by tuition fees.
Per semester (EU/Non-EU):
- 5,700 Euro.
- Monthly payments are also possible. Please consult your study advisor.
It pays off to be quick!
Early Bird Discount: Save 1,500 Euro for the spring term by September 15th and for fall term when you sign a contract by March 15th !
Last Call Discount: Save 500 Euro for the upcoming spring term when you sign a contract by December 15th 2023 and for the upcoming fall term if you sign a contract by June 15th 2024!
Find out everything you need to know from your study advisor.
- EU- & EWR-students: 600 Euro
- Non-EU-students: 1,500 Euro
- There is no thesis fee (already included in the semester fee).
The admission deposit only applies only to international applicants who have a non-EU citizenship. Upon acceptance of a study place at ISM, the applicant has to pay an admission deposit of 3,000 Euro.
This deposit will be deducted in full from the tuition fees of the first semester (so the applicant will only pay the remaining 2700 Euro for that semester). If the contract is not signed, we retain a processing fee of 500 Euro. The admission deposit fee will be refunded in the event that the applicant proves that his/her visa application for a course of study at the ISM has been definitely rejected.
If you fulfill the admission requirements at ISM, you will receive an offer/acceptance letter from us. Please sign this letter and - if you are an international student (non-EU) - pay the deposit to our university's bank account through Flywire. The deposit will be mentioned in the acceptance letter and will be deducted from your first semester tuition fee. After you have paid the deposit, you will receive the letter of admission from the ISM and your tuition contract documents. You will need both for your visa application at the embassy.
Grants and Scholarships
The ISM offers different grants and scholarships, including partial and some full scholarships. Other study financing options are available from third parties. Please find a summary of all financing opportunities in our Financing Brochure (PDF) or by visiting this website.
In order to simplify international payments, the ISM has established a cooperation with Flywire. This service can be used to pay the fees for the admission test, for example. Flywire takes care of the transfer along with calculating the currency difference (foreign currency to Euro). This is a simple and comfortable payment option to make your start at the ISM easier.
How to make a payment
- Enter your payment amounts and country of origin and click "Next".
- Select your preferred payment method from the options provided. Options may include bank transfer, debit/credit card in your home currency, electronic payment, or other local options.
- Enter your payer and student information to initiate your payment booking.
- Follow the instructions provided, based on your chosen payment method, to send funds to Flywire and complete your payment.
- Receive email and text status updates each step of the way, including a confirmation when your payment has been delivered to ISM. If you create a Flywire account, you can also track your payment by logging in at any time.
Do you have any questions about studying? Please contact us!
+49 151.41 97 68 03
Feel free to send us your questions from Monday to Friday. We'll respond to you from 10 am to 3 pm (CET) on weekdays. Looking forward to chat!
+49 231.97 51 39-43
+49 711.51 89 62-143
+49 40.3 19 93 39-46
+49 711.51 89 62-143
+49 221.27 09 95-43
+49 69.66 05 93 67-43
+49 30.3 15 19 35-22