MBA General Management (full-time)
Qualification in an International Context
The MBA program (full-time) offers a comprehensive overview of all management areas with a combination of business fundamentals and functional knowledge in areas such as marketing, finance or entrepreneurship.
The English language program motivates students to apply their knowledge and skills in an international context through a one-week stay abroad in Spain.
You complete your studies with a practice-oriented Master's thesis.
Managing the Business in the international environment
- Strategic Management (3 ECTS)
- Management in the Global Environment (2,5 ECTS)
- Managerial Economics (2,5 ECTS)
- Risk Management (2,5 ECTS)
- Crisis Management (2,5 ECTS)
- Change Management (3 ECTS)
- Cross Cultural Leadership (2,5 ECTS)
- Corporate Governance & Business Ethics (2,5 ECTS)
- Negotiation, Communication and Executive Presentations (3 ECTS)
Do you have any questions about studying? Please contact us!
You can also ask questions regarding your studies via WhatsApp:
+49 151.41 97 68 03
They will be answered from Monday to Friday 10:00 a.m. – 03:00 p.m. or the next working day at the latest.
+49 89.2 00 03 50-42