BWL Preparation for Non-business Economists
In the one-semester Pre-Master, students with non-economic Bachelor degrees receive a sound business education at university level. The programme has been specially tailored to the needs of prospective managers so that they are optimally prepared for a Master's degree in business administration.
In addition to the basic principles of business administration, accounting and quantitative methods, students also learn about human resource management and international marketing.
Principles of Business Administration
- Principles of Procurement & Production (2,5 ECTS)
- Principles of Marketing (2,5 ECTS)
Financial Reporting & Taxation
- Financial Reporting (3,5 ECTS)
- Taxation (1,5 ECTS)
Management Theory & Practice
- Corporate Management (2,5 ECTS)
- Strategic Management (2,5 ECTS)
Organizational Behavior & Human Resource Management
- Human Resource Management (2,5 ECTS)
- Organization (2,5 ECTS)
Quantitative Methods for Business
- Business Mathematics (2,5 ECTS)
- Statistics (2,5 ECTS)
- International Management (2,5 ECTS)
- Intercultural Management (2,5 ECTS)
Do you have any questions about studying? Please contact us!
You can also ask questions regarding your studies via WhatsApp:
+49 151.41 97 68 03
They will be answered from Monday to Friday 10:00 am – 03:00 pm or the next working day at the latest.
Munich, Cologne & Stuttgart Campus
+49 89.2 00 03 50-42
Frankfurt/Main, Hamburg & Berlin Campus
+49 30.3 15 19 35-101