Summer School Digital Business Transformation
Unlimited State Recognition
Summer School Digital Business Transformation at a Glance
|Dates:||6th – 17th July 2020|
|Week 1:||Design Thinking|
|Week 2:||Digitalization & Data-Driven Business|
|Business trips:||Two included company visits|
|Evaluation:||Official Certificate of Participation|
|Tuition fees:||1,250 Euro|
|Accommodation:||Not included but we will be happy to assist with finding accommodation options.|
Course 1 includes the following contents:
- apply design thinking models and approaches to navigate innovation
- transition through the phases of inspiration, ideation, and implementation
- use tools like visualization, customer journey mapping, and storytelling to create unique solutions
- learn about artificial intelligence, machine learning and deep learning for product and ecosystem design from a designer’s perspective
- test, refine, and improve new ideas, business models, and processes
Digitalization & Data-Driven Business
Course 2 includes the following contents:
- learn about the basics and drivers of digitalization
- find out about data and knowledge management as the basis for IT-enabled business process management
- understand selected digitization aspects in electronic procurement (e.g. EDI) and electronic sales (e.g. competition in the age of Web 3.0) of products and services
- planning (e.g. Smart Products) and creation (e.g. Smart factor, Industry 4.0) of digital products
- get to know e-services, hybrid products and methods of service engineering
- understand processes of digital transformation of enterprises and disruptive business model innovations based on new technologies
This program is essential for professionals, students and graduates interested in any industry who are tasked with problem solving and are looking for new and rigorous approaches to finding solutions.
The summer school is designed for senior undergraduate and graduate students. The program is suited for participants interested in business consultancy, strategic management, digitalization and data-driven business.
The summer school delivers the essential dimensions of innovation and understanding industry disruption.
How can I apply?
- Transcript of Records
- Proof of English knowledge (min. B2 according to CEFR)
Application deadline is 31st March 2020.
Do you have any questions about the program?
Please feel free to contact us!
+49 231.97 51 39-556
Prof. Dr. Matthias Lederer
+49 89.2 00 03 50-79
Prof. Dr. Qeis Kamran
+49 231.97 51 39-582