MBA General Management (full-time)
How Can I Apply?
For the admission to the course of study, the following proof is required:
- a first successful degree of at least six semesters of study at a university, or
- of a foreign university of corresponding rank
as well as
- at least two to three years' professional experience and
- sufficient English language skills (TOEFL).
We are happy to accept your registration on an ongoing basis and will take it into account for the coming year as long as there are free places available.
Documents to be submitted
We need the following documents from you:
- Curriculum vitae and two passport photos.
The CV should be in tabular form. Two letters of reference from university professors or employers the letters of reference should prove your suitability for participation in the MBA programme from the perspective of university professors and / or previous or current employers.
- Two letters of reference from university professors or employers.
- Certificate of the first university degree, if applicable other university certificates acquired. Please attach at least one certificate of a university degree completed by the time of application.
- Certificate of professional activity.
Please enclose all work/internship certificates from previous employers.
- Letter of Motivation.
Describe to us with short, concise sentences (maximum one DIN A4 page) why you would like to study at the ISM and why the admissions committee should give you a confirmation.
- Proof of existing language skills in English:
- English certificate - at least level B2 according to European reference framework (must not be older than two years), e.g. TOEFL (at least 80 points internet-based), IELTS (6.0 or better), or
- at least 30 ECTS in an English-language university programme or
- Native speaker (case-by-case examination)
Do you have any questions about studying? Please contact us!
You can also ask questions regarding your studies via WhatsApp:
0151.41 97 68 03
They will be answered from Monday to Friday 10:00 – 15:00 or the next working day at the latest.
+49 89.2 00 03 50-42